At the LSA, we work closely with a team of approved service providers that help us to deliver the very best treatment, care and support to our participants.
If you are interested in providing services through the Lifetime Support Scheme, to our participants, we ask that you forward your details to us. We will keep your details on our database and advise prospective providers when tenders are sought in relevant areas. You may lodge your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important to note that we require approved support and attendant care providers to:
- Hold relevant recognised certification in the State or Territory of their registration
- Be a member of the South Australian Department for Communities and Social Inclusion Disability Services Provider Panel (DSPP) or give an undertaking to become a member.
Easy invoicing and fast payments for service providers
The LSA is committed to delivering the best outcome for participants and having strong relationships with high quality providers is key to achieving this. We have partnered with LanternPay, a proven claim payment platform which provides easy invoicing and timely payments.
LanternPay will make it easy to:
- View active service orders
- Submit digital invoices from any device
- Receive instant invoice decisions
- Get paid next day for approved invoices.
The initial roll out of LanternPay will commence in November with a small group of our service providers, who will give feedback to shape further enhancements for the benefit of all service providers.
For more information, please contact us or visit www.lanternpay.com/providers.