Research and Education Grants
Grants are now available from South Australia’s Lifetime Support Authority (LSA) to fund research and education programs that will inform its work supporting people recovering from motor vehicle accidents.
Grant applicants, please be advised that the process has been delayed to April 2017.
The LSA manages the Lifetime Support Scheme, which was established to provide treatment, care and support to people who have sustained very serious injuries in vehicle accidents, regardless of fault.
The LSA is seeking submissions from individuals and organisations to apply for funding for either:
- programs providing high-quality services to participants of the Lifetime Support Scheme (LSS) and
- research and education in connection with services to participants of the LSS.
Consideration will be given to proposals supporting the LSA’s research priorities:
- Outcome measures for service providers and benchmarking opportunities.
- Quality of brain injury rehabilitation.
- Getting life chances back (including choice and control, making decisions, and dignity of risk).
- Adjustment to injury.
- Advancements in technology.
- Accommodation options.
Submissions through the website must be received by midnight (ACDT) on 16 December 2016. Applicants will be advised of the outcomes by April 2017.
Proposals must address as a minimum the following criteria for ethical and consistent consideration:
- Which research priority the program/research is addressing;
- Evidence of capability and experience of the nominated researchers /program managers to deliver the proposed project and outcomes;
- Detailed, clear description of the project scope, and match to the LSA’s priorities;
- Incorporate literature review, research methodology and practical implications and recommendations of the project;
- Detailed costings covering all direct costs of the project;
- Relevance to the provision of high quality services to LSS participants.
Applicants will be advised of the outcomes by April 2017.
For further information, please contact Sorana Dinmore, Director Corporate, on (08) 8429 0297 or email@example.com