Research, Education and Programs
The LSA manages the Lifetime Support Scheme, which was established to provide treatment, care and support to people who have sustained very serious injuries in vehicle accidents, regardless of fault. The purpose of the LSA’s research agenda is to inform the provision of high-quality services to participants in the LSS.
The LSA has awarded grants in 2015–16 and in 2016–17.
The LSA provides funding to individuals and organisations for either:
- programs providing high-quality services to participants of the Lifetime Support Scheme (LSS) and
- research and education in connection with services to participants of the LSS.
LSA’s research priorities:
- Outcome measures for service providers and benchmarking opportunities.
- Quality of brain injury rehabilitation.
- Getting life chances back (including choice and control, making decisions, and dignity of risk).
- Adjustment to injury.
- Advancements in technology.
- Accommodation options.
Currently closed, more information on the next round will be announced soon.
For further information, please contact Sorana Dinmore, Director Corporate, on (08) 8429 0297 or firstname.lastname@example.org